Monday, August 23, 2010

Everything has been tagged. You're it.


Last night, I spent a couple of hours tagging all blog posts in an effort to make searching for previous posts a little easier for you all. So if you scroll down and look on the right, you'll now see a list of labels organized alphabetically. This way, you can read all posts pertaining to such scholarly topics as the david continuum, my obsession with graph paper, and the studio, while browsing through a selection of cats . Enjoy.

On a sadder note, my beloved 99 Subaru Outback was recently totaled by an uninsured motorist. I was fine, the car was not. Since I normally drive to the studio, due to documented (yes, this happened) old man hatchet fights at the nearest subway stop, I won't be going there very much for the next few weeks or until I find a new car. If you know of any reliable station wagons or sedans for not very much money in the Philadelphia region, let me know.


This was my first car. A mint condition 83 Toyota Corolla that belonged to my grandparents. I called it The Roach, because of it's distinctive color and survival skills. I had only one tape in that car. Bill Cosby "Himself". Ah memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment