Some of you may already know, I'm fascinated by Scandinavia. Here are my reasons. They may not all make sense...
- I like the way the languages look when they're written.
- A book I read when I first started binding books called Finnish Handicraft greatly influenced me.
- When I was in 6th grade, I did a report on the tundra.
- The Norwegian forest cat
- This picture
- Lichen, birch, mushrooms, little country homes...
- Intensely strange and wonderful mythology and folklore.
I'd really like to go there someday. I would go here.
And there's other things I like, these...
:: From Fine Little Day ::
:: From Anna Emilia ::
:: From Paperiaarre ::