Saturday, May 23, 2009

Albums of My Life - Fear of Music


There are albums that I listen to all the time, especially when I'm working. I will just loop these things over and over. These are the Albums of My Life. I have a double tape deck/radio/record player in my studio and a small but beloved record collection. Talking Heads make up a large chunk of that collection.

So I salute you, Fear of Music. Thank you for everything you do for me while I'm folding paper and sewing signatures.



That also brings up the subject of the David continuum. A chart which rates Davids. You can make your own David continuum. Here's how mine goes, David Byrne and David Lynch are on the high end of the continuum. David Cronenberg is somewhere in the middle. David Hasselhoff is definitely on the bottom.


No comments:

Post a Comment