Wednesday, May 20, 2009

and....GO!

I've been wanting to write a blog for awhile. 

Its taken awhile to take shape and feel like a solid enough idea to actually materialize, but the time seems right now. I hope to learn something by doing this, and to maybe entertain a few people along the way too. 

In the last few months, I've started following a handful of blogs about letterpress and bookbinding, an experience that has been reassuring, motivating, and stimulating as a person trying to find their place in the creative world. 


So I guess I would like to do the same for others. 

This blog will be about my efforts to build and sustain a career as a bookbinder and letterpress printer. It will also be about sharing the work of my peers that I admire so much and the vast miscellaneous network of things that make me happy, make me think, and that I like looking at or listening to. 

bookbinding, letterpress, and etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment