Friday, August 8, 2014

The Singularity!


Some kind of social media singularity has occurred...

On the same day I've reached 

- 500 likes on the Huldra Press Facebook Page
- 1000 followers on my Tumblr, Tiger Feathers
- and this will be Post No. 300 on the Huldra Press Blog

It feels a little like breaking the fourth wall saying this, but I want to express my thanks. Keeping these sites is something I enjoy and they've allowed me to connect with so many interesting people and their work. So thank you and if it interests you, please follow, like, or subscribe, whatever strikes your fancy,
and thank you for reading and looking too.

____________________________________________________________


______________________________________________________________



______________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment